As part of the Crescent Electric commitment to attracting and retaining the best, most highly motivated workforce in the industry, we offer competitive wages and benefits. Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans
- Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Holiday, Vacation Pay and Excused Absence Pay
- Merchandise Discounts
Medical & Dental Insurance
Crescent Electric offers medical insurance for our employees and their dependents. Coverage is also available for:
- Dental Care: Crescent Electric offers dental coverage and gives you the flexibility to chose your own dentist.
- Prescription Drugs: Prescription drug benefits are provided through our medical plan. You can fill prescriptions through a broad network of retail pharmacies across the United States.
Employees can enroll in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) which allows you to reserve a portion of your paycheck tax-free to cover eligible health care expenses such as deductibles, insurance co-pays and over-the-counter medications. The FSA plan can also be used for qualified dependent care expenses.
401(k) Retirement Savings Plans
At Crescent Electric, we encourage all of our employees to plan for their future financial security by saving for retirement through a 401(k) investment plan. A variety of low-expense investment options allows you to create a personalized plan suited to your age and investment goals.
Our 401(k) plan allows you to contribute to eligible investment funds using pre-tax or after-tax dollars which Crescent Electric will match up to a certain percent.
Life & Disability Insurance
Crescent Electric offers life insurance and long and short term disability coverage that provide financial protection against the unexpected.
- Life Insurance: Eligible employees are automatically covered by company-paid life insurance. Additional life insurance coverage can also be purchased at discounted rates.
- Disability: Crescent Electric makes generous contributions towards short-term and long-term disability insurance plans. These plans temporarily replace a percentage of employee pay if a qualifying disability occurs.
Holiday, Vacation Pay and Excused Absence Pay
Crescent Electric employees receive paid vacation, holidays and excused absence time.
- Vacation: Vacation is accrued based on length of service.
- Holidays: Crescent Electric observes seven holidays annually.
- Excused Absence: For your own illness, doctor appointments, etc. and those of immediate family members.
Crescent employees receive a discount on merchandise purchased through our distribution facilities.