TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU.
CRESCENT ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY ("Crescent") TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE through the website http://www.cesco.com/
These terms and conditions apply to the purchase and sale of products through the website http://www.cesco.com (referred to as the "site"). By placing an order for such products, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not obtain products from this site.
These terms and conditions are subject to change by Crescent Electric Supply Company (referred to as "us" or "we") without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion.
All sales are sold under Crescent Electric Supply Company Business Terms and Conditions of Sales as shown below. In addition to those terms, the following terms apply specifically for sales through the site.
a) Order Acceptance and Cancellation. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept, decline, or limit your order for any reason, whether or not your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has been charged and your order is canceled you will receive a prompt refund credit to your account. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled unless the shipment is unavoidably delayed. In this case, we will do our best to cancel the order if requested.
We make every effort to maintain the availability of our site. However, should we experience technical difficulties, we are not responsible for orders that are not processed or accepted.
b) Payment Terms and Sales Taxes. Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us prior to our acceptance of an order. All sales taxes displayed online are estimates only. The actual sales tax will be calculated based on the specifics of your purchase and displayed on the final invoice that will accompany the shipment.
As to any credit card used by you for any purchase, you represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
All payments must be in United States dollars. Current billing address and phone information must be included with every order. You agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. We retain a security interest in the products and all proceeds thereof until the full purchase price therefore (including taxes and additional charges) has been paid.
Charges for shipping and handling will be made in accordance with our then-current shipping policies, as described below.
c) Changes in Products and Pricing. Prices do not include freight, handling fees or sales taxes. Prices are good only for sales within the United States of America. We are constantly updating and revising our offerings of products and we may discontinue products at any time without notice. To the extent that we provide information on availability of products, you should not rely on such information, and we will not be liable for any lack of availability of products that you may order through our site.
All pricing for the products available on our site is subject to change. For all of our prices and products, we reserve the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
d) Shipping Policy. Final freight charges may differ from what is provided on the site. We reserve the right to determine the most expedient and efficient means of shipment. We cannot provide shipping charges for oversized items and items drop-shipped from manufacturers. Orders that include drop-shipped items may be charged separately for shipping and handling fees. Final freight charges will be provided on your invoice and are determined at time of shipment. No C.O.D. orders can be accepted.
Please note the posted shipping time frame is listed on the individual product page and may vary from item to item. The posted shipping time frame is contingent upon credit card approval and may be delayed should we experience difficulties in obtaining authorization. There may be occasional delays beyond the posted order processing time. If you do not advise us that you would like to cancel the order, we will keep the order active until the order is cancelled or delivery occurs. These shipping terms are accepted by you by placing an order with us.
e) Advertising Disclaimer and Trademarks. The description and images for products on the site are for illustration purposes only and, while believed to be accurate, were compiled from public available sources or the manufacturer. We are not responsible for the accuracy of such descriptions, nor are we responsible for typographical, pricing, product information, advertising or shipping errors.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
All trademarks and registered trademarks relating to products available through our site are the sole property of their respective owners. Photographs are courtesy of the respective manufacturers.
f) Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. Our responsibility for defects relating to the products and/or services available on our site is limited to the procedures described in our return policy set forth below. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANT OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION'S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CRESCENT ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY OR ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OFFICERS (COLLECTIVELY, OUR "AFFILIATES") HAVE ANY OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR USE, OR FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF WE OR OUR AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, ARISING OUT OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, DELIVERY, USE, REPAIR OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. NO EMPLOYEE OR REPRESENTATIVE OF CRESCENT ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY IS AUTHORIZED TO MODIFY THIS LIMITATION.
OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY (AND THE LIABILITY OF ANY OF THE PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE), FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION'S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
g) Warranty and Return Policy. Most of the products and services available through our site are covered under the manufacturer's warranty. If applicable, manufacturer's warranties apply from the date of shipment. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by the manufacturers participating on our site, and you agree that under no circumstances will we be liable for any damages arising out of the failure of any manufacturer to fulfill its obligations to you under any warranty, repair, customer support or similar policies covering products and services that you may purchase through our site.
While we do not offer any warranties with respect to the products and services available through our site, we are committed to working with you to ensure that every product under warranty performs to the manufacturer's specifications. In the event any return is approved by us, all returned products MUST be 100% complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, and contain all manuals, blank warranty and registration cards, and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer. You are responsible for shipping charges on returned items; we will match your shipping method on your replacement or exchange item(s). You must insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment. We strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection. If your order arrives in a damaged condition, save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, and notify us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of the damaged merchandise.
Some manufacturers do not accept returns of certain items for exchange, replacement or credit FOR ANY REASON, and you should check the information provided with the description of the particular product. See the description of the particular product for warranty information as provided by the manufacturer.
These policies set forth your sole and exclusive rights with respect to return of products and services that you may purchase through our site. For additional information on our Return Policy please click here: Return Policy
h) Safe Shopping Guarantee. Your browser and our secure server encrypt confidential information during transmission, ensuring that transactions stay private and protected. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information in the following manner: if any unauthorized use of your credit card occurs as a result of your credit card purchase on our site, simply notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. If, through no fault of your own, your credit card company finds credit card fraud but does not waive your entire liability for unauthorized charges, we will reimburse you for the remaining liability up to a maximum of $50.00. This guarantee applies to purchases made using our secure server (https: protocol).
We cannot accept orders from outside the United States.
i) Service and Support. All requests for technical service and support with respect to the products and services available through our site should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions as set forth in the manual and relating information accompanying their products. Should you have any other questions or concerns, you should contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Crescent Electric Supply Company,
P.O. Box 500,
East Dubuque, IL 61025-4420,
Attention: E-Business Customer Support.
We will do our best to help you; however, we cannot guarantee that every problem will be resolved to your satisfaction.
j) Force Majeure. In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and service available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
k) Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between us concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings of the parties with respect thereto. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for products or services which are subject to additional or altered terms and conditions shall be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by you and us. To the extent that anything in or associated with site is in conflict or inconsistent with these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall take precedence.
l) Governing Law and Statute of Limitations. "This site (excluding linked site), and all activity conducted on this site can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ, by accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Iowa, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of products and services available through this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the District Court of Dubuque County, Iowa, and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Iowa with respect to such matters."
Any cause of action brought by you against us or our Affiliates must be instituted within 1 year after the cause of action arises or be deemed forever waived and barred.
We make no representation that the products and services available through our site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States, and accessing them from territories where such products and services are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
In addition to the above, the following Crescent Electric Supply Company Business Terms and Conditions of Sale shall apply.
Crescent Electric Supply Company Business Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. DEFINED TERMS. "Seller" or "Crescent" shall include Crescent Electric Supply Company and its subsidiaries; and wherever Seller's signature or approval is required, it must be by an Officer of Crescent Electric Supply Company.
2. GENERAL AGREEMENT. All sales are expressly conditioned on these terms and conditions. No additional or different terms shall apply (whether a part of Buyer's purchase order or other communication from Buyer) unless expressly agreed to in writing by an Officer of Crescent Electric Supply Company and/or its subsidiaries. Any acceptance by Buyer with additional or different terms proposed in the acceptance shall be deemed a rejection of Crescent's offer and construed as a counteroffer. No binding agreement shall come into existence without the written consent of Crescent to such counteroffer. Any attempt to vary any of the terms of this offer shall be deemed a material alteration. Notice is hereby given that Crescent objects to any different or additional terms and that such different or additional terms shall not be binding upon it. Acceptance of or payment for any of the goods constitutes Buyer's agreement to the Crescent Terms and Conditions. If these terms and conditions are incorporated by reference in a Purchase Agreement, Sales Agreement or other Agreement with Buyer, these provisions shall control notwithstanding anything to the contrary therein.
3. WARRANTIES. Since the goods sold hereunder are not manufactured by it, Crescent makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to workmanship, performance, quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability or merchantability for any of the products sold. This disclaimer is for all liability including liability for consequential, special damages, or any loss or damage, whether to property or injury to persons, resulting, directly or indirectly, from the use or loss of use of any product sold. Crescent agrees to assign and pass-through to Buyer any warranties expressly provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased, which shall be Buyer's exclusive rights of warranty. Buyer's remedies are subject to any limitations contained in manufacturer's terms and conditions to Seller. If there is no warranty provided by the manufacturer, then the goods are sold "as is." While Crescent may provide manufacturer warranty information, it does not warrant or guarantee any such advice. THE WARRANTY EXPRESSED IN THIS PARAGRAPH 3, AND THE OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES OF SELLER HEREUNDER ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND BUYER HEREBY WAIVES ALL OTHER REMEDIES, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR LIABILITIES WHETHER OR NOT OCCASIONED BY CRESCENT'S NEGLIGENCE. THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT BE EXTENDED, ALTERED OR VARIED EXCEPT BY A WRITTEN INSTRUMENT SIGNED BY CRESCENT AND BUYER. The parties affirmatively state that the products sold hereunder are not intended for use in or in connection with a nuclear facility. Crescent makes no representation whatsoever with regard to whether any goods comply with the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), or any other federal, state, or local statute, law, ordinance, or ruling.
4. LIABILITY. Crescent shall not be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind from the use or loss of use of any product or due to, arising out of or connected with this agreement. In addition to the assignment of manufacturer warranty stated above, Buyer's exclusive remedy for any claim against Crescent is for Crescent, at its option, to repair or replace the goods, or for Crescent to request return of the product and tender to Buyer the purchase price paid upon redelivery. The remedies of Buyer as set forth herein are exclusive, and the liability of Crescent with respect to any contract of sale or anything done in connection therein, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, breach of contract, indemnity or under any legal theory, warranty or otherwise, shall not exceed the purchase price of the goods on which such liability is based.
5. PATENTS. If any goods shall be sold by Crescent to meet Buyer's particular specifications or requirements and is not part of Crescent's standard line offered by it to the trade generally in the usual course of Crescent's business, Buyer shall hold Seller harmless from, and release and not make claim or suit against Seller because of, any suits, claims, losses, or other liability made against, or suffered by, Buyer arising from any claim of, or infringement of, patent, copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights, at common law, or claim of unfair trade or of unfair competition, resulting from, or occasioned by, Buyer's use, possession, sale, or delivery of the merchandise sold to Buyer by Crescent.
6. COMPLIANCE. Orders will be considered complete upon shipment of a reasonable quantity over or under the amount specified in the order when it is impractical to produce the exact quantity ordered. Normal tolerances in specifications shall be acceptable.
7. DELIVERY. Shipping dates given in advance of actual shipment are estimated. Crescent shall not be liable for failure to perform or delay in performance resulting from fire or other casualty loss, war, riot, act of terrorism or revolutions, labor difficulties, embargo, transportation problems, accidents, breakdown of machinery, interruptions or delays in the usual source of supply, governmental action or regulation, or any other cause, contingency or circumstance, within or without the United States, not subject to Crescent's control which shall make the fulfillment of the agreement impracticable; any of which shall, without liability, excuse Crescent from the performance of the agreement. All direct shipments are F.O.B. point of shipment, and each shipment or delivery shall be considered a separate and independent transaction. Responsibility for filing claims with the manufacturer or carrier, as the case may be, rest with the Buyer.
8. SINGLE BREACH BY BUYER. Each shipment shall be treated as a separate and independent contract with respect to forwarding and terms of settlement. However, if Buyer defaults in the payment of any purchase price when due, Crescent may, on three days written notice to Buyer, without prejudice to other lawful remedies, either defer further performance until the defaulted payments are made, or make future deliveries against the contract for cash in advance only, or treat the entire contract as breached by Buyer and pursue its remedies for such breach.
9. ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS. Buyer shall make an examination of any goods delivered hereunder immediately upon its receipt. Buyer's failure to give written notice of any claim within 10 days after the receipt of such material shall constitute Buyer's unqualified acceptance of such material and a waiver by Buyer of all claims with respect thereto including any right to revoke acceptance. Upon acceptance, Buyer assumes all risks and liability for the results obtained in its business by the use of any materials delivered or by the use of such materials in combination with other goods or materials. In no event may customer set-off payment for any rejected or revoked acceptance goods against payment due on goods accepted.
10. NOTICE OF CLAIM FOR DEFECTIVE DELIVERY. Buyer will be conclusively deemed to have accepted and agreed to any invoice from Crescent (including but not limited to the price, quantity, quality, and description of the goods as stated on the invoice and any and all terms, provisions, conditions, agreements, representations, and warranties on the invoices), unless Crescent receives written objection to the invoice from Buyer within 10 days after the date the invoice is sent to Buyer. Written objection must be sent by letter to Crescent at its main office by registered or certified mail specifying the nature of the complaint. Buyer's compliance with these conditions precedent shall not constitute an admission by Crescent of the merits or amount of Buyer's claim or defense.
11. LIMITATION OF ACTIONS. No action for breach of any term of sale or any other duty of Crescent with respect to goods or services may be commenced more than one year after the cause of action accrues.
12. PAYMENT. Buyer's obligation to pay Seller for the goods and services provided are not conditioned upon Buyer obtaining acceptance or approval from any third party or receiving payment from any third party.
13. TAXES. The prices for goods do not include any sales, use or other taxes or charges payable to state or local authorities. Buyer shall be responsible for and shall pay all federal, state and local sales, use, property, excise, freight or other taxes imposed on or with respect to the goods, except taxes levied on Seller's net income with respect to such goods. To the extent that such taxes do not appear as an itemized charge, Buyer certifies that the sale of the goods is exempt from such taxes and Buyer assumes the liability for any such tax which may be found to be due, and agrees to indemnify and hold Crescent harmless with respect thereto.
14. SERVICE CHARGES. A service charge in the amount of the lesser of 1 ½% per month (18% per annum), or the maximum allowed by law, will be added to all invoices that are 30 days past due as of the 10th of the following month.
15. RETURNS. In no case are goods to be returned without first obtaining Crescent's permission. Buyers shall pay the costs of return of any goods and shall use its best efforts to insure that all packaging materials that Crescent supplies are maintained in suitable storage areas to protect them from damage, including, without limitation, from forklifts and weather. Goods must be securely packed to reach Crescent without damage. Material accepted for credit may be subject to a service charge plus all transportation charges. Credit for returned goods will be allowed only to the extent agreed to in writing by a duly authorized representative of Crescent and no application for credit will be processed unless Buyer provides the original invoice number and date.
16. EXTRA EXPENSE. No labor expense or other charges will be accepted by Crescent as a result of the use or modification of any of the goods sold hereunder, unless approved in writing by a duly authorized representative of Crescent prior to the incurring of such expense.
17. TIME OF PERFORMANCE. The time of performance under any agreement, in the absence of specific provision, shall be the usual standards of the trade in the immediate commercial area of Crescent's place of business.
18. ASSIGNMENT. No right or obligations hereunder of Buyer shall be assigned to, or assumed or performed by, a third party without the prior written consent of Crescent, and any purported assignment or assumption without such consent shall be void.
19. APPLICABLE LAW. The validity, construction and performance of any agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Iowa.
20. ARBITRATION. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this order or the performance or breach thereof shall be settled by arbitration in the City and County of Dubuque, Iowa in accordance with the rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association. Form #151-08 Page 2 of 3 Revised 6-30-08
21. NON-WAIVER BY CRESCENT. Waiver by Crescent of a breach of any of these terms and condition shall not be construed as a waiver of any other breach. Crescent's acceptance of less than full payment shall not be a waiver of any of its rights.
22. SECURITY INTEREST, POWER OF ATTORNEY. In addition to any security interest granted by the UCC, the Buyer grants Crescent a security interest in all Equipment, proceeds, and products from the same to secure all obligations of the Buyer to Crescent. Buyer shall sign financing statements evidencing the security interest as reasonably requested by Crescent. In case of a default by Buyer, Crescent may peaceably enter the premises of the Buyer to repossess all Equipment in which it has a security interest, Buyer shall not sell, exchange, transfer, or grant a security interest in any Equipment, which are subject to these terms and conditions if payment for same has not been made in full to Crescent.
23. WAIVERS BY BUYER. Buyer waives demand, notice, protest, notice of acceptance of this agreement, notice of credit extended, notice of collateral delivered or received, and all other notices.
24. AUTHORITY OF CRESCENT'S AGENTS. Crescent's agents, employees, and representatives have no authority to bind Crescent to any affirmation, waiver, representation, or warranty inconsistent with these terms and conditions, unless expressly agreed to in writing by an Officer of Crescent Electric Supply Company.
25. AUTHORIZATION. In consideration of Crescent selling goods to Buyer, the person signing any such acceptance or agreement on behalf of Buyer represents and warrants that he or she is authorized to sign on behalf of Buyer. The parent company, if any, of Buyer also guarantees performance of the agreement and payment by Buyer. The person signing and Buyer warrant that the information given to Crescent is true and correct in all respects.
26. CANCELLATION. Unless the cancellation is due to a default by Seller, once an order is placed with and accepted by Crescent, the order cannot be cancelled, unless Crescent consents in writing. If an order is cancelled, Buyer shall reimburse Seller for any cost it incurs as a result of such cancellation, including but not limited to cancellation or restocking fees.
27. THIRD PARTY CONTRACT OBLIGATIONS. In the event that Buyer has contracted for or otherwise assumed with any other Party any obligation or liability to an Owner, Contractor, Construction Manager or any other person or entity responsible for the completion of any portion of any project in which Seller's goods will be used, the Parties agree that Seller is not a party to such contract, and Seller does not assume any liability or obligation under any such contract or agreement. Buyer releases and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Seller harmless for any claims of any nature whatsoever related to any obligation, risk, liability or responsibility which was Buyer's under any contract or which was assumed by Buyer towards any Owner, Contractor, Construction Manager or other party involving the goods or work supplied by Seller to fulfill any contractual requirement.
28. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS. No terms and conditions other than those herein stated, and no agreement or understanding, including but not limited to any provisions, terms and conditions contained in any confirmation order or other writing by Buyer, in any way purporting to modify these terms or conditions shall be binding upon Crescent unless consented to in writing by an Officer of Crescent. CRESCENT'S ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR PURCHASE ORDER IS EXPRESSLY MADE CONDITIONAL ON YOUR ASSENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ON YOUR AGREEMENT THAT SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL CONSTITUTE THE SOLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ORDER. THE CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN SHALL TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY OTHER CONDITIONS, AND NO CONTRARY, ADDITIONAL OR DIFFERENT PROVISIONS OR CONDITIONS SHALL BE BINDING ON THE SELLER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PROVISIONS OR CONDITIONS WHICH DEEM PARTIAL PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE TO OBJECT AS ACCEPTANCE BY CRESCENT OF BUYERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS, UNLESS ACCEPTED BY THE SELLER IN WRITING.
29. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions and, if applicable, the signed acceptance of offer, shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties with regard to the subject matter. The parties shall not be bound by any agent's or employee's representation, promise, or inducement not set forth in these terms or the signed agreement. No course of prior dealings between the parties and no usage of trade shall be relevant or admissible to supplement, explain, or vary any of these terms and conditions. Acceptance of or acquiescence in a course of performance rendered under this or any prior agreement shall not be relevant or admissible to determine the meaning of these terms and conditions even though the accepting or acquiescing party has knowledge of the nature of the performance and an opportunity to make objection. No representations, understandings or agreements have been made or relied upon in the making of the agreement other than those specifically set forth herein. These terms and the terms of the signed acceptance can only be modified by a writing signed by the parties hereto or their duly authorized agents. NOTICE TO OWNER-STATE OF MISSOURI ONLY FAILURE OF THIS CONTRACTOR TO PAY THOSE PERSONS SUPPLYING MATERIAL OR SERVICES TO COMPLETE THIS CONTRACT CAN RESULT IN THE FILING OF A MECHANIC'S LIEN ON THE PROPERTY WHICH IS THE SUBJECT OF THIS CONTRACT PURSUANT TO CHAPTER 429, RSMo. TO AVOID THIS RESULT YOU MAY ASK THIS CONTRACTOR FOR LIEN WAIVERS FROM ALL PERSONS SUPPLYING MATERIAL OR SERVICES FOR THE WORK DESCRIBED IN THIS CONTRACT. FAILURE TO SECURE LIEN WAIVERS MAY RESULT IN YOUR PAYING FOR LABOR AND MATERIAL TWICE.
WEB SITE NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS
WEB SITE OWNERSHIP AND CONSENT TO MONITORING
Information, text, graphics, software, and other content that make up this Web site ("Content") reside on a computer operated by Crescent Electrical Supply Company or its representative. Anyone accessing this Web site consents to monitoring of this access and use by system or security personnel.
MONITORING OF ACCESS
Access to this Web site is monitored. The requesting URLs, the machine originating the request, and the time of the request are logged for access statistics and security purposes. Use of this Web site constitutes consent to such monitoring.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION/USER RIGHTS
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Crescent Electrical Supply Company,
7750 Dunleith Drive, East Dubuque, IL 61025.
Copyright® 2013. All rights reserved.
As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion of it) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright® 2013 Crescent Electrical Supply Company. All rights reserved.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
Crescent Electrical Supply Company or its licensor owns the copyright in all of the content comprising this Web site, unless otherwise indicated. By accessing and using this Web site, you agree to abide by U.S. and international copyright law and all other applicable laws. You may access this Web site and retrieve content that contains Crescent Electrical Supply Company's copyright notice, store such content on your own computer, and print one copy of such Content for noncommercial, personal, or educational purposes only, provided that you (1) do not modify, distribute, or transmit such content and (2) include any copyright notice originally appearing with such content. Permission may be needed for other content not marked with Crescent Electrical Supply Company's or any copyright notice. You may cite or refer to the URL of this Web site without limitation.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Crescent Electrical Supply Company.
Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Crescent Electrical Supply Company or any third party, except as expressly granted in this Agreement.
DISCLAIMER OF CURRENCY, ACCURACY, OR QUALITY
Crescent Electrical Supply Company makes no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published and/or archived on this Web site, nor will Crescent Electrical Supply Company accept any responsibility for other organizations, businesses, and private persons that provide information on this Web site.
ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION
All information on this Web site regarding products and services provided by Crescent Electrical Supply Company is subject to change without notice. Reasonable efforts are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all information provided here, but Crescent Electrical Supply Company is not responsible for misprints, out-of-date information, or errors. Crescent Electrical Supply Company makes no warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this Web site.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Crescent Electrical Supply Company makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
Crescent Electrical Supply Company SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Crescent Electrical Supply Company BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Crescent Electrical Supply Company makes no warranty with respect to documents or other information available from this Web site, assumes no legal liability or responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such information, and does not represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
Crescent Electrical Supply Company disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Certain links on this Web site lead to resources located on servers that are not maintained by Crescent Electrical Supply Company or under its control.
Crescent Electrical Supply Company is not responsible for the contents of any such referenced Web sites or for the availability of access to such Web sites.
The inclusion on this Web site of any link to another Web site, or any reference to any product or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by Crescent Electrical Supply Company.
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Crescent Electrical Supply Company.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Crescent Electrical Supply Company is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services so described.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services, and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not Crescent Electrical Supply Company.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Crescent Electrical Supply Company, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Crescent Electrical Supply Company tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Crescent Electrical Supply Company and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.