Sign in or register to view your pricing and inventory.

Fluke 80K-40 High Voltage Probe; 1 - 40 Kilo-Volt DC, 28 Kilo-Volt AC, Black/Red

  • Fluke 80K-40 Fluke 80K-40 High Voltage Probe; 1 - 40 Kilo-Volt DC, 28 Kilo-Volt AC, Black/Red
  • Fluke 80K-40 High Voltage Probe; 1 - 40 Kilo-Volt DC, 28 Kilo-Volt AC, Black/Red
  • Fluke 80K-40 High Voltage Probe; 1 - 40 Kilo-Volt DC, 28 Kilo-Volt AC, Black/Red
Manufacturer: Fluke
Mfr. #: 80K-40
Item #: 168134
UPC: 095969001120
Availability:
Generally ships in 7-10 business days.

Your Price

$284.9900 / each

Product Details

A high voltage probe that allows a multimeter to measure up to 40000 Volt respectively

Detailed Description: Fluke® High voltage probe is designed to assist AC/DC voltmeter to measure 40000 Volts peak AC or DC voltage. Probe with two matched resistors act as 1000:1 precision voltage divider. It has input resistance of 1000 mega-Ohm and achieves its rated accuracy when operated with 10 mega-Ohm input impedance multimeter. It has +/- 2% accuracy in measuring DC voltage at 10 - 45 deg C. Probe has +/- 5% accuracy in measuring AC voltage at 20 - 30 deg C. It is rated at 20 micro-Amps.

Product Specification

Accuracy 20 kV to 35 kV: 1% at 20C to 30C; add 1% at 10C <20C and >30C to 45C. (For total measurement accuracy add accuracy specification of voltmeter being used.) 0 kV to <20 kV and >35 kV to 40 kV: 2%.
Amperage Rating 40 kV dc or, peak ac, 28 kV rms ac
Application Extend the voltage measuring capability of an AC/DC voltmeter to 40,000 volts peak AC or DC Overvoltage Category I
Brand Fluke
Catalog Description Is a high voltage probe designed to extend the voltage measuring capability of an AC/DC voltmeter to 40,000 volts peak AC or DC Overvoltage Category I. This means the probe can only be used to make measurements on energy limited circuits within equipment. Examples include high voltage within televisions or photo copy machines. DO NOT use this probe to measure high voltages on power distribution systems. The probe provides high accuracy when used with a voltmeter having 10 Megohm input impedance. The probe is a precision 1000:1 voltage divider formed by two matched resistors. The unusually high input impedance offered by these resistors minimizes circuit loading and thereby, optimizes measurement accuracy.
Diameter 1/2
Enclosure Hard plastic
Finish 2 Black/Red
GTIN

00095969001120

Height 2.7600
Height Unit IN
Item Status A
Length 12.99
Length UOM IN
Measuring Range 40000
Mfr. # 80K-40
Model Fluke 80K 40
Ships Freight No
Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping Yes
Tip Material Steel
Type Current Probe
UNSPSC 41111905
Width 6.5000
Width UOM IN